Bottle of Elixir

sharing every mellifluous moments

Sunday is not a great day

Here it goes :

Yesterday I watched Man Utd vs Man City. after 90 minutes, I laughed hysterically . What a boring game.

Suddenly at the 90+3 minutes, Scholes headed the winning goal . Damn

So I went to bed.

And at office, I was shocked by another stupid news, Chelsea lost .


Brengsek

:angeldream:

1 drops of elixir:

aku suke aku suke aku suke aku suke..sekian...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget

Lesen Senjata Api

Creative Commons License
Bottle of Elixir by angeldream is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Malaysia License.
Based on a work at privatedelusion.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://angeldream.bub.my.

statistic



Check